Services & Packages
Hiring a Month of Coordinator or a Wedding Planner
Details Details and more Details
Hiring a coordinator will help to alleviate a lot of the stress associated with the final days of planning as well as reduce the pressure often associated with the wedding day logistics. The bride and groom should enjoy their special day, not worry about their months of planning and all the details. Let a professional handle the execution and manage your event for you. We want you to relax, take in all the special moments and enjoy your wedding day!
Month/Day of Coordination
What is Month of Coordination? Month (Day) of Coordination is support for the final 30 days of your planning, and full wedding day management and execution. In many cases venues are requiring a Coordinator for your big day and that's where we can help.
Starts at $1295...
Below are the highlights of what coordination includes:
-Unlimited emails 30 days before your event date
-Final details call 15 days before your event date
- Detailed timeline for wedding party and family
- Production timeline for event and vendors
- Attend 30 day walk through if required by the venue
- Execute wedding rehearsal the day before your wedding day
- Light setup personal items and decor
- Vendor management and support for the final 30 day and complete wedding day
- Full Wedding Day management and execution
- Single point of contact for the day of the wedding so you can enjoy your wedding day!
If you're looking for more than a Month of Coordinator, please reach out to use to schedule a time to discuss by phone your wedding planning needs. We offer partial planning and full-service planning and would be delighted to talk in more detail about your vision.
We customize all our packages based off the couple's needs. Contact us to inquire about partial planning and full wedding planning services for your big day.
To find out more about Rocky Mountain Wed planning packages, please use the button below to contact us.